Fairness, and Integrity
- Court procedures faithfully adhere to relevant laws, procedural
rules, and established policies.
- Jury lists are representative of the jurisdiction from which
they are drawn.
- Courts give individual attention to cases, deciding them without
undue disparity among like cases and upon legally relevant factors.
- Decisions in the court unambiguously address the issues presented
to it and make clear how compliance can be achieved.
- The court takes appropriate responsibility for the enforcement
of its orders.
- Records of all relevant court decisions and actions are accurate
and properly preserved.
Back to About Us