J.E. “Sam” Ryan, CBO
5280 Northwest Drive
Bellingham, Washington 98226
Telephone: (360) 676-6907
Gateway Pacific Terminal Project - Documents from 2012
Below are documents pertaining to the proposed Gateway Pacific Terminal Project from 2012.
- Letter from WCPDS to PIT granting an extension for the Land Disturbance Permit (LDP2011-00054)
- Letter from PIT to Agencies regarding pending work by Bonneville Power Administration on PIT property, October 26, 2012
- Letter from Whatcom County to AMEC, August 13, 2012 and Parcel 15 Hydrology Study, June 8, 2012
- Communication Protocol Agreement
- Contract #201205028 between Whatcom County and CH2M Hill & Notice to Proceed, June 12, 2012
- Contract #201205029 between Whatcom County, Pacific International Terminals, Inc., and BNSF Railway Company, June 12, 2012
- Memorandum of Agreement Regarding the Preparation of the Vessel Traffic Study as required by the GPT Settlement Agreement, SHB No. 97-22 & No. 97-23
- Whatcom County Council Agenda Bill from June 5, 2012 Council Meeting
- Land Disturbance Extension Letter from Whatcom County PDS to Pacific International Terminals, Inc., May 24, 2012
- All written public comments sent to Whatcom County PDS via US Mail or e-mail regarding the Notice of Application which was issued on Monday, April 16, 2012 are posted on our site. Click here to view.
- Notice of Application issued April 16, 2012 by Whatcom County for the MDP, SHR, and VAR applications.
- Determination of Completeness from Whatcom County to PIT for MDP, SHR, and VAR applications, April 2, 2012
- Original Application Materials Here: Major Development Permit (MDP), Zoning Variance (VAR) and Shoreline Substantial Permit (SHR) Applications, March 19, 2012
- GPT Environmental Review Process slideshow from meeting held March 20, 2012
- GPT Timeline Slides from meeting held March 20, 2012
- GPT Environmental Review Process meeting video, held March 20, 2012. Because of size constraints, this video is split into nine parts. Click on the following links to view in order: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Comments on this page or requests for additional information can be sent to email@example.com