J.E. “Sam” Ryan, CBO
5280 Northwest Drive
Bellingham, Washington 98226
Telephone: (360) 676-6907
|Other Links Related to Code Enforcement
- For emergencies requiring medical, fire or police response, please call 9-1-1.
- Requests to clean out roadside ditches should be referred to Public Works at (360) 676-6730.
- Questions regarding septic approval should be referred to the Health Department at (360) 676-6724.
- Specific questions regarding building construction should be referred to Building Services staff at (360) 676-6907.
- To schedule a building inspection, please call (360) 738-2520.
- To request a fire inspection, please call (360) 676-6907 x 50237.
- Planning or land development questions should be referred to Planning at (360) 676-6907.
- For zoning questions, please call (360) 676-6907 x 50241.
- For information on how to report environmental complaints to the Washington State Department of Ecology using their on-line form.
- For landlord and tenant questions, please visit Washington State landlord and tenant law.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Code Enforcement office if you have any questions, comments or concerns.