To Request An Inspection Please Call the 24 Hour Hotline (360) 738-2520
Call 24 hours in advance of needed inspection.
Have the following information ready and speak slowly and clearly:
- The Permit number (including the first 3 letters)
- The job site address as it appears on the permit
- The type of inspection
- The date you want the inspection done
- The name & phone number of a daytime contact person
- Point Roberts inspections are done on Tuesdays.
- Lummi Island inspections are done on Wednesdays.
- Glacier area inspections are done on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Approved plans, permit, and inspection record must be on site at the time of inspection.
Although AM or PM inspections may be requested, specific times cannot be accommodated. Inspectors should be contacted the morning of the inspection to see if scheduling allows coordination of times.
Inspection requests are taken off the voice-mail at 4:30 pm every afternoon for the next day's inspection schedule. If you leave an inspection request after 4:30 pm there is no guarantee the inspection will be done the next day.
Office phone: (360) 676-6907