What are the visiting hours for Juvenile Detention?
- Monday & Thursday (6pm - 8pm)
- Tuesday & Wednesday (3pm - 4pm) and (6pm - 8pm)
- *Friday (NO VISITATION)
- Saturday & Sunday (12pm/noon - 3pm)
What are your Office hours?
- Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Closed for lunch from Noon - 1pm
Is my Public Defender (attorney) in your office?
No. The Public Defender's office is located at 215 N. Commercial. Their phone number is 360-676-6670
Where are you located?
We are located in the Courthouse, 311 Grand Avenue, Bellingham, WA 98225, on the 5th floor, suite #501
Where is the Juvenile Courtroom located?
The Juvenile Offender Courtroom is on the 5th floor of the Courthouse, across the hall from the Juvenile Court Administration office. Juvenile Dependency, At-Risk, Truancy and CHINS hearings are held on the 4th floor in Courtroom #4.