The Health Department provides recommended immunizations to children and adolescents less than 19 years of age who:
- Do not have a provider either because the person is new to this area or are changing providers
- Have a provider, but they do not stock State-supplied Vaccine or the specific State-supplied vaccine being requested
- Do not have health insurance (Medicare and Provider One are considered health insurance)
- Have health insurance but:
- Deductible is very high
- Insurance does not cover vaccines
If your child or adolescent meets the above criteria, please call the Immunization Program (360-676-4593) to schedule an appointment.
In addition, the Health Department Immunization Program;
- Answers vaccine related questions from the public and private medical offices.
- Oversees the state Vaccines for Children program in Whatcom County.
- Distributes childhood vaccines to private medical offices and clinics.
- Provides nurse consultation office visits and education.
1500 North State Street
Bellingham, WA 98225
Telephone: (360) 676-4593
Back to Top