Back to Whatcom County home page Whatcom County | Departments | Contacts |  Help |  Search
 Health Departmentheader image
  Health Home

Adult Vaccine Information - Immunization Program

Girl with grandfather

Frequently Asked Questions

What shots do adults need?


Where can you get adult vaccines?
Where can I get a copy of my immunization record?
  • You may request copies of any vaccines given here from the Health Department.
  • For vaccines given elsewhere, contact the health care provider that gave the vaccines. Many health care practices including the Whatcom County Health Department participate in the Washington State Immunization Registry. The Registry, however, may not show all vaccines given.
Where can I get more information about vaccines?


Contact Information

Immunization Program
1500 North State Street
Bellingham, WA 98225
Phone: (360) 676-4593






Back to Top