- Looking for meaningful IT work in Bellingham?
- Would working fewer nights and weekends hours match your life style & interests?
- Are you an IT professional who enjoys working with diverse clients?
- Do you thrive in a team problem-solving environment?
- Are excellent benefits / time off important for you?
Our Applications Administrators install, monitor, and optimize Whatcom County’s applications and database systems. Whatcom County offers large organization IT job experience. We support 1,200 desktops, 70 servers, and over 500 applications. Our customers are diverse and interesting. We serve law enforcement, parks, public works, courts, planning, health, emergency management, and more. If you are looking for rewarding work that will have a positive impact on our community, we hope to hear about your qualifications to fill this key role.
Job Announcement / Job Description / Application Materials
HOW TO APPLY: Application materials may be printed using the link above, or stop by Human Resources, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except holidays) in Suite 107 of the County Courthouse downtown, 311 Grand Avenue, Bellingham, WA 98225.
Completed applications must include the following:
- Whatcom County Application with original signature
- Applications Administrator Supplemental Application with original signature
Resume and Cover Letter are highly recommended. Please do not submit other additional attachments to your application. No emailed or faxed applications accepted. If you would like to request assistance with physical access or communications, or have other needs related to a disability, please contact Human Resources.
Whatcom County is an Equal Opportunity Employer